Brandy House Farm
At Brandy House we know you are the kind of people who like nothing better than being with your horse: exploring and discovering beautiful open countryside with the freedom of going at your own pace and in your own style.
In order to be that way, you need to know that the riding is world-class, that there is unlimited stunning off-road riding on the doorstep where the going is good for miles on end, that your hosts are knowledgable, and that your horse will be safe and happy and you will have a gorgeous place to stay.
The problem is how do you know the riding will be what you want it to be and the accommodation and ambience what you are looking for, which can make planning the perfect riding holiday off the beaten track more than a little overwhelming.
We believe in sharing our knowledge of this exceptional area and making your holiday special.
- ?That’s why we have produced a portfolio of our favourite rides, for you to print or download
- ?That’s why we offer a guiding service when possible.
- ?That’s why we have put so much thought into the set up here, its just how we would want it if we were guests with our own horses.
We understand how important your horses are to you and how important it is for you to be able to take care of them as you would at home with both turnout and stabling available; To be staying just across the yard from where the horses are and for you to have the home comforts you need in our fab accommodation.
Here’s how it works
- Visit either of our websites www.yourhorseadventures.co.uk or www.brandyhousefarm.co.uk, or check out our facebook pages @yourhorseadventures or @Brandyhousefarm for more info.
- Checkout our reviews.
- Request our route portfolio, (it’s a pdf file that Medina will email to you) to have a more detailed look at our suggested routes.
- Check availability for horses; email or message.
- Book online.
- Don’t worry about a thing apart from reading the online guide book we’ll send you with info about getting to us and checking in, loads of links for places to go & things to do (for non-riding folks and yourself if you are having a day off) places to eat and drink, downloadable routes and even suggestions of where you could stop off to ride en-route.
?So all you have to do is go to our website, get in touch and book your stay and start looking forward to having the best holiday with your horse that you’ve always dreamed of.?
Note: we can accommodate 9 horses and are available as a venue for private groups, clubs or clinics.
We also host various horsemanship clinics ourselves throughout the year, please keep an eye on our social media for info.
Savvy Camp May 2021 with Alison Zeund (4* Parelli Professional) Message Medina for details.